Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah, syukur sangat sebab diberi peluang nak merasa ramadhan tahun ni. First of all nak minta maaf kat semua kalau ada salah silap. Actually memang ada pun kan. So, harapla dimaafkan :) I've realized that not everyone can accept my flaws. Not everyone can like what i've done in life. Therefore just nak minta sangat to those yang rasa Siti Nur Farhana ni annoying or whatever it is I'M SO SORRY :')



Well, for this past few months I have started my life as a pre law student in UiTM Kuantan. I'm kinda like it and have fall in love with all those subjects <3 I really. really hope that I can go through this semester and get a good result. Pray for me guys. heee~


Last but not least may this upcoming ramadhan will bring all of us barakah and happiness. Let's do our best and make it more meaningful this year :) Jaga diri. Jaga iman. Jaga hati.

1 comment:

  1. Ahlan wa sahlan ya ramadhan.
    Jaga diri. Jaga iman. Jaga hati.
    Inspird by me ha along? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete